Payment Plan Program
To assist in lessening the burden of annual registration renewal fees on the profession during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the College is offering a Payment Plan Program (the Program) for the 2021 registration year.
Enrolment requires singing up for pre-authorised debit (PAD), agreeing to terms and conditions for participating in the Program, and the entering of banking information on the Declarations page of the online Information Return form. The deadline for enrolment in the Program is 5:00 p.m. EDT on March 31, 2021.
How to enrol in the Program
Please have your banking information available before you begin:
You will have the option of signing up for the Program while completing your Information Return form. Once on the Declaration section of the form:
- Review the Payment Plan Program information.
- Click “Yes” if you wish to enrol in the program.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” for participation in the Program.
- Provide your banking details as indicated on the form.
- Click on the “I agree to the terms and conditions” button.
You will then need to complete the remaining Declaration sections of your Information Return form and submit.
Program Payment Schedule
Payments are withdrawn on the 1st of each month (or the first business day following the 1st if falling on a holiday or weekend) starting April 1, 2021, with the last deduction being withdrawn on January 2, 2022.
General class Program monthly fee: $181.80
Inactive class payment monthly fee: $91.20
To cancel enrolment:
- Notify the College in writing at least 15 days before the next payment withdrawal date. All outstanding fees will be due and payable within 10 days of the date of the cancellation notice.
- Registrants must submit an e-mail requesting the cancellation to the Registration Department at email@example.com.
For additional information, please review the Payment Plan Program FAQ.