Registration Renewal 2021 is now closed.
About renewing late
Those who did not pay their registration renewal fee by the March 31, 2021 deadline are charged a late fee of $322.05* and issued a Notice of Intent to Suspend. 30 days are provided to pay all outstanding fees prior to suspension. If suspended, a reinstatement fee of $279.11* is charged. These fees apply to both the General and Inactive classes.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Renewal 2021
Renewal includes completing the online Information Return Form and paying the annual renewal fee (see information below).
2021 Fees & Payment
Fees will only be available to pay online in your College user account once the online Information Return Form has been successfully completed.
Payment Plan Program
Enrolment in the College’s Payment Plan Program closed March 31, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Late enrolments cannot be accepted.
Accessing the Information Return form
- Log into your Registrant account.
- Sign into your account by entering your username and previously created password.
- Your username is your current e-mail address on file with the College.
- If you do not remember your password, click on Forgot my Password to have a reset link sent to your e-mail address previously provided to the College.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Renew button on your account dashboard under “Complete My Renewal For 2021”.
Note: Make sure you created your new login to access your College user portal—a “CONO Registrants & Client Portal” e-mail was sent to all Registrants on Dec 16, 2020, following the College’s launch of the new database management system. If you cannot find these instructions, please ensure you have checked your e-mail junk/spam folders prior to contacting the Registration Department at email@example.com for assistance.
Our online resources will answer most of your questions.