Letter of Standing
If seeking registration in another jurisdiction, you may be asked to have a Letter of Standing provided on your behalf to the regulatory body governing the profession in that jurisdiction.
A Letter of Standing confirms the following information:
- the date of your initial registration with the College,
- your current registration status with the College,
- your registration history,
- any additional post-registration Standards of Practice (called “certifications” in some jurisdictions) that you have met,
- your discipline history and ongoing complaints and investigations, if any; and
- whether your practice is subject to any restrictions or conditions.
Processing a request for a Letter of Standing may take up to 10 business days and requires a fee of $28.25 ($25 + HST). The Letter will be released directly to the regulatory body indicated on the request form.
Letter of Standing request form
Please complete, sign and return the Letter of Standing Request form along with payment of the processing fee.