Ontario Clinical (Practical) Exams
All applicants seeking to be registered with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario, except NDs currently registered and practising in another regulated Canadian jurisdiction, are required to successfully complete the College’s Ontario Clinical (Practical) Examinations in naturopathic Manipulation, Acupuncture and Physical Examination/Instrumentation. These examinations assess your hands on, practical skills and ability to practise naturopathy safely, ethically and competently.
The Ontario Clinical (Practical) Examinations Handbook provides detailed information about the examinations, including testable content, study references and a detailed blueprint of each examination.
To register for the April 23, 2023, session of the Ontario Clinical (Practical) Examinations, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your College account (please review the First Time Applicants section below).
- From your home screen, under the heading ‘Register for an Exam’, click on the green ‘+’ icon next to the exam session.
- You will then be taken through the steps to download the Exam Registration Form and pay for the exam online using your credit card. If you prefer to make payment by cheque or money order, it must be made payable to “The College of Naturopaths of Ontario”.
In order to register for this exam, two things are needed from you: (a) a completed exam registration form and (b) payment of the exam registration fee. Candidates who complete the registration form but do not pay their exam registration fee (or vice versa) will be withdrawn from the exams.
A confirmation email will be sent to individuals who have completed both parts of the exam registration process.
Registration for this session will close as soon as one of the following two conditions have been met:
- The maximum of 72 confirmed registrations has been reached; or
- A final deadline of March 22, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. ET has passed.
For more information on all fees and the exam schedule, including timetable and exam transcript release dates, please see our Ontario Clinical (Practical) Exams Schedule & Fees page.
First Time Applicants
If this is your first time registering for an examination with the College, please create a College account by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ option, complete the online Pre-Registration application form and submit a copy of valid photo ID. We recommend completing these steps at least 5 days prior to the date exam registration for the session you wish to sit is set to open. For additional information please review the Ontario Clinical (Practical) Examinations Handbook.