The Pre-Registration Application
The Pre-Registration Application form, is generally your first point of contact with us. This form allows us to create a user profile for you, establishes your identity with us, and helps us identify whether you are seeking registration as a CNME-accredited program graduate, a PLAR applicant or an ND registered and practising in another regulated Canadian jurisdiction.
The following information is collected on the Pre-Registration Application:
- all current and past names (including middle names, maiden names, previous names, etc.).
- contact information.
- primary language (only one please) and language of education.
- the name of your CNME-accredited naturopathic educational institution (if applicable).
- previous and current practice status (if applicable); and
- declaration, date, and signature.
If the information provided changes at any time, please contact us to update your profile.
The Pre-Registration Application must be submitted with valid (not expired), photo identification. Please refer to the Pre-Registration Application form for a comprehensive list of the types of photo ID that we accept.
Applications for Pre-Registration can be completed in three easy steps:
Fill out the form digitally, then print it. Please do not complete any section other than the declaration section by hand.
- Print your legal name in the name field of the declaration section, then sign and date the form.
- Send the form and a copy of your photo identification via mail, e-mail (in PDF format) or fax. Note: if faxing, you may be contacted to submit through a different format if your photo identification, is not clear and legible.
Once the Pre-Registration Application has been reviewed and processed, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for the next step in the process.
You should hear back from the College within 3–5 business days, depending on volume. If you have not heard from us by that time, please follow up, especially if your application was sent by e-mail.
There is no cost to pre-register with the College.
Forms with incomplete, inconsistent, missing or indecipherable information will delay the processing of your Pre-Registration Application.
If you decide not to register after pre-registration, please let us know.