The Pre-Registration Application
The Application for Pre-Registration, is generally your first point of contact with us. This form creates your user profile, establishes your identity with us, and helps us identify whether you are seeking registration as a CNME-accredited program graduate, a PLAR applicant or an ND registered and practicing in another regulated Canadian jurisdiction.
The following information is collected on the Application for Pre-Registration form:
• all current and past names (including middle names, maiden names, previous names, and aliases, etc.),
• contact information,
• confirmation of identity (government issued photo identification),
• primary language and language of education,
• the name of your CNME-accredited naturopathic educational institution (if applicable),
• previous and current practice status (if applicable), and
If the information provided changes at any time, please contact us to update your profile.
The Application for Pre-Registration must be submitted with valid (not expired), photo identification. Please refer to the Application for Registration Handbook or PLAR Applicant Handbook for a comprehensive list of the types of photo ID that we accept.
The Application for Pre-Registration can be completed in two easy steps.
1. Sign up for a College account with your personal e-mail address. Refer to the Application for Registration handbook or PLAR Applicant Handbook for assistance with the sign-up process.
2. Complete and submit the online Application for Pre-Registration form. The form will be available on your College account after you have successfully signed up.
Note: The personal email being used for account creation must be one that only the account holder has access to.
Once the Application for Pre-Registration has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
You should hear back from the College within 3–5 business days, depending on volume. If you have not heard from us by that time, please follow up with the Applications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no cost to pre-register with the College.
Forms with incorrect information will delay the processing of your Pre-Registration Application.
If you decide not to register after pre-registration, please let us know.