Application for Registration
Application for Registration (Step 2 of the registration process): $275 + HST
Issuance of a Certificate: 2021-2022 Initial Registration Fee and Pro-ration Schedule:
- Applicants registered from March 2 to June 30 pay 100% of fees: $1,609 + HST
- Applicants registered from July 1 to September 30 pay 75% of fees: $1,206.75 + HST
- Applicants registered from October 1 to December 31 pay 50% of fees: $804.50 + HST
- Applicants registered from January 1 to March 1 pay 25% of fees: $402.25 + HST
Copy of Applicant File
- For printing/photocopying: $0.05 for black and white, $0.10 for colour
- A fee may apply for postage costs that exceed the amount for a standard letter.
Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) Program
PLAR Paper-based review: $300
Request for re-assessment – paper-based review: $300
Appeal of PLAR Paper-based review: $75
PLAR Written Exam #1 (BME): $450
PLAR Written Exam #2 (CSE): $850
PLAR Written Exam Appeal Fee: $75
PLAR Demonstration-based Assessment (and retakes): $1,750
- Demonstration-based Assessment Interview: $450
- Demonstration-based Standardized Patient Interaction: $1,300
Appeal of PLAR Demonstration-based Review: $75
Once deemed substantially equivalent, PLAR applicants will be required to complete the following entry-to-practise exams to be eligible for registration with the College:
- Ontario Clinical (Practical) Examinations: $350 + HST
- Ontario Jurisprudence Examination: $75 + HST
Application for Registration (refer to fee schedule above).
All fees are non-refundable, and payable in Canadian dollars. Payments can be paid online with Visa or Mastercard only (excluding debit cards) or by mailing a cheque or money order made payable to “The College of Naturopaths of Ontario”. An NSF charge of $35 + HST is applied for cheques returned due to insufficient funds or for processing payments against credit cards that are declined.
Please note that dual credit-debit cards are not currently accepted.