Registration Renewal for 2022-23 is now open
Posted On: February 14, 2022
The Annual Registration Renewal for 2022-23 is now open! In accordance with sections 18 and 20.12 of the College By-laws, this is a formal notice to all Registrants in the General and Inactive classes in good standing that your annual registration fees must be paid and your information return form submitted by 5:00 p.m. ET on March 31, 2022.
Renewing your registration with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (the College) includes completing the online Information Return Form and paying the annual registration fee.
This is an integrated process; you cannot pay your fees until your information return form has been successful submitted.
Fees for the 2022-23 registration year are:
An optional Payment Plan Program (“the Program”) is available should you prefer to pay your registration fee in 10 installments rather than in one lump sum payment.
To access the information return form, and pay your annual registration fee or enrol in the Program:
- Click the blue Login button on the top right corner of the College home page.
- Sign into your online account by entering your username and previously created password.
- Your username is your current email address on file with the College.
- If you do not remember your password, click on Forgot my Password to have a reset link sent to your email address previously provided to the College.
- When you log in, you will be required to enter a verification code which will be sent to your e-mail account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Renew button on your account dashboard under “Complete My Renewal For 2022/2023”.
Need additional assistance? Please contact email@example.comBack to News & Announcements