Tip sheet for Registration Renewal
Posted On: February 12, 2021
When is the registration renewal period?
Registration Renewal opens 9:00 a.m. EST on February 18, 2021 and closes 5:00 p.m. EDT on March 31, 2021.
Accessing the Information Return Form
Before Feb 18, 2021:
Make sure you created your new login to access your College user portal—a “CONO Registrants & Client Portal” e-mail was sent to all Registrants on Dec 16, 2020, following the College’s launch of the new database management system. If you cannot find these instructions, please ensure you have checked your junk/spam folders prior to contacting the Registration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
From 9:00 am EST on Feb 18, 2021—5:00 p.m. EDT on March 31, 2021:
- Sign into the Registrant Portal by entering your username and previously created password.
- Your username is your current e-mail address on file with the College.
- If you do not remember your password, click on Forgot my Password to have a reset link sent to your e-mail address previously provided to the College.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Renew button on your account dashboard under “Complete My Renewal For 2021/2022”.
The College is offering an optional Payment Plan Program for Registrants who want to pay their registration fee in installments (i.e., 10 payments) rather than in one lump sum payment. Information regarding the Payment Plan Program will be available on the Registration Renewal page of the College website by February 18, 2021.
Who is required to renew?
- All Registrants of the College in the General and Inactive classes of registration must renew their registration by 5:00 p.m. EDT March 31, 2021. This includes submission of the Information Return form and payment of the annual renewal fee or enrollment in the payment plan.
- New Registrants of the College, registered as of March 2, 2021 are required to complete only the online Information Return portion of the renewal, having paid the registration fee for 2021 at initial registration.
Hours of work and breakdown of professional activities
- This section of the Information Return form requires that Registrants input the hours worked in naturopathy.
- New Registrants of the College that do not have any hours to report or have had work experience as part of their educational program (i.e., internship) may indicate 0 in practice hours.
- The College has created a Self-Assessment tool focused on advertising, including an online questionnaire that must be completed each year and reported on as part of the annual registration renewal process.