Completing Your 2022 Information Return
Accessing the Information Return form
- Log into your Registrant account.
- Sign into your account by entering your username and previously created password.
- Your username is your current e-mail address on file with the College.
- If you do not remember your password, click on Forgot my Password to have a reset link sent to your e-mail address previously provided to the College.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Renew button on your account dashboard under “Complete My Renewal For 2022/2023”.
Reminder: Each time you log in to your College account a one-time code is automatically generated and sent to your e-mail account on file as part of the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) set up by the College. Please make sure to check your junk/spam folders for the code prior to contacting the Registration Department at email@example.com for assistance.
Items you will need to complete the information return form:
- the 2022 Information Return Guide for your class of Registration (General or Inactive),
- a calculator,
- your scheduler or appointment book (to obtain information regarding your practise hours over the last year),
- contact information for all practice location(s),
- your Professional Liability Insurance certificate,
- your CPR certificate (Registrants registered in the General class must have valid, healthcare provider level CPR, renewed every two years),
- any information and documentation about any findings of guilt or current proceedings, and
- any information about other registrations (both ND and non-ND) that you currently hold or have previously held (including date of registration, current status and any applicable end dates related to your other registration(s)).
General class Registrants are required to practise the profession a minimum of 750 hours over each three-year period, and this time must include direct patient care unless there is a non-clinical Term, Condition or Limitation (TCL) on your certificate of registration. For additional information regarding currency requirements and non-clinical TCLs, please refer to the Registration Policy.
2022 Self-Assessment – General Class
If registered in the General class, you are required to complete the online Self-Assessment questionnaires as part of your 2022 registration renewal. For full details about this requirement, please visit the self-assessment information page of our website.