The College and You
In Ontario, the public has the right to receive safe, competent and ethical naturopathic care. Learn why you can be confident in that right by watching The College and You.
This short video, produced for the public, outlines the responsibilities of the College of Naturopaths of Ontario. As the body that regulates the profession of naturopathic medicine in this province, the College exists to protect the public.
The College and You describes how we serve the public interest, by answering 10 questions:
- What is the role of the College of Naturopaths of Ontario?
- Who runs the College?
- How does the College serve the public?
- What kind of care can I rely on from naturopaths?
- Has my naturopath’s practice changed?
- How does the College help naturopaths stay on top of their practice?
- What if I have issues with the conduct or practice of a naturopath?
- What does the College do with complaints?
- How can I learn more about an Ontario naturopath?
- What information does the College make available about registered naturopaths?
This video provides an overview. You can find details on these and other subjects by browsing the College website, or by contacting the College.